Wednesday, June 10, 2009

life after surgery

Lately, I have been adjusting to using one arm, it's really amazing all of the things that you can compensate for using teeth, body weight, etc...! Right now, I'm focusing on catching up on school that I've missed, and getting healthy as soon as possible. I also started an art class this last week, and I really excited,it should be a lot of fun (even if it's awkward for a little while.

Also, we're trying to decide on prosthetic options, chemo, and a couple other things that we're not sure about quite yet. Anyway, thank you so much for all of your prayers and support, it really means a lot, and I thank God every time I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Love you MaryKate! I'm so glad you are doing better, and I hope everything continues to heal and progress well for you. My husband Jeff and I and our church are praying for you often. Keep up your good attitude and happy spirits, you are a wonderful role model to all of us! :)

    Much Love,

    ~Christina Seifert (Craig)

    ReplyDelete